BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Worst Week Ever

hey, this week has been a horrible horrible week. Friday night i started passing a kidney stone. I was out all week until today. Tuesday night i had to go to ER because my kidney doc was out of town so the one covering for him said since i was vomiting and nausea. But they did a CT scan tuesday night and it showed i got it passes and also that i have a blockage in my colon AGAIN! and i have a bladder infection.
Then get this yesterday i noticed a black spot on Kennedys calf. well i didn't think anything about it. well she woke up from her nap screaming in pain and would not move her right leg, she would not even walk. Come to find out she got bit by a brown reclus, and i am pretty sure it was a brown reclus cause i killed 3 of them in her room. So we were in the ER again last night. But the nice thing was they got us right in and the doc followed us in. I get kind of scared when it comes to spider bites because a few years back i almost died because of a brown reclus bite, i was hospitlized for a week. My bite was on my neck right next to my juglar vein and trachea, so i shut my breathing off. So hopefully today will be better.

0 comments: