BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 13, 2008

9/11 Fire truck


This is a fire truck that the man standing in the picture up above did. It has all 343 firefighters that died in 9/11 on it. Soon it will go to park on ground zero.









Isn't it awsome. I collect firefighters stuff so i just thought that was so cool.



















Its truck name is Engine 343 for the 343 firefighters that died in 9/11


And then there is Tommy Joe name on the back of it. He never got to go to ground zero so now he is going to get to go.





I had a great weekend, me and michael went to bass pro and bought him new hunting boots and i got a couple of shirts. Then we went and ate at Los Cobos, it was good food plus we got to eat out on the deck. Then the kids were both gone allnight so it was nice to get to sleep in yesterday.

2 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

That is an AMAZING tribute! Gives me chills!

Thanks for coming by on Friday when I was featured on SITS! I just got back in town and having a blast visiting everyone who stopped in! LOVE your blog!

~melody~

michelle said...

what a great tribute. i bet is was amazing to see!