BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Happy Thursday!!

hey,
i have still yet to post my pictures of the sugarland/kelly pickler concert from friday nite and my new ribbons i have been making.
Let me tell ya i have been so busey the past couple of weeks that i can bearly think straight.
1. MY HOUSE IS A HUGE MESS(thankfully my sweet husband did pick the living room up and start the dishwasher)
2.The laundry is piled up in each room of the house.
3.I have ribbon and bag stuff all over my dinning room table.
4.I really need to study for my EMT AND MY CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT EXAM IN 2 WEEKS
I don't know when i will ever catch up. Luckily though i will be off on thursday nite starting next thursday for a couple of weeks.

I did not get to tell you about my really bad day on saturday.
Besides getting home at 2 not going to bed till almost 4 i did not get any sleep. Well i had to wake up with the baby so my husband could get his rest since he ended up having 6 teeth pulled yes i said 6 teeth all at once.
Well i ended up just having a bad day and i thought about my dad alot.
The craziest thing was that my daughter found a pic of me and him on my wedding day and she carried it around everywhere, i mean everywhere.
I think kids know stuff, and they know how you are feeling.

Well last nite we went to my father-in-laws and they cooked my husband beef stew for his birthday and made him a cake. They bought him a new hunting jacket which is cool because me and the kids are buying him new hunting boots, which we are taking him to pick out saturday at bass pro because he insists on choosing his own boots because they are his feet.
Men!!!

I am just so glad the week is almost over, i have so much to do. This morning i took a load of stuff for the garage sale me and my mom are having starting today..I also started making hair bow holders so i am hoping to have them finished.
Have a great day!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're kids are super cute too! :) I'm so jealous you got to see Sugarland in concert! I bet it was so awesome.