BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Tuesday!!

I have had a long last couple of days, michael and bryer were sick yesterday and still are today. Then my sister and niece were down this weekend and so it was crazy the last couple days.
I had my first parent teacher confrence yesterday morning, he got an excellant comment. She said he can write his name and anytime she asks him to do something he will always do it. He is also one of the oldest in the class. Which i am so glad that he is doing great cause thats all i need is to be called into the office for him.
Every since his sister was born he has calmed down alot, and almost always if i tell him to do something he will do it.
Make sure to check out my bag and gifts site, i will be adding some seasonal items soon and remember the bags make great gifts.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tessa,
I just wanted to update you on the upcoming Burk Birthday extraganzas. We have decided not to have parties for the older three this year! It's just too expensive! Instead they are inviting a friend to stay the night as a cheap alternative! Eli's birthday is this Saturday. It just so happens to coincide with the church's annual Hallelujah party. So we are having him a small party inside the party. This works out for me because the church is already buying all the food and supplies. All we have to do is provide the cake! Pretty handy! Everyone is welcome to attend. The motto is the more the merrier. They are having it at a member's house located on the outskirts of Wann, on cotton valley road. There will be lots of food and candy bags for the kids. It starts at 3:00 on Saturday and will go probably most of the evening. The kids are welcome to wear their costumes as well(nothing scary). Hopefully I will have his invitations in time to send you one! Let me know if you need further directions! As for Serenity her Birthday is going to be during our next Revival so I'm not sure what we're going to do there. But I'll keep you updated.
Love,
Dana