BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 10, 2008

The longest Blog ever!!!!

These are all out of order and only just a few of the 300 i took

The one to my left is at the very beginning when sugarland came out




Above: the first song

The had great light shows
(sorry i was up in the nose bleed sections so the pics are not so great)
















This was just a pic i took of the sign going towards the stadium


My tickets



I don't know whos bus was whos so i just started snapping.....im sure jennifer nettles was in one of those.....

isn't she gorgous
i probably should not have taken a picture of my husband after his surgery...but i did...
this was when we first got home....he didn't even remember how we even got home...
my pic of stillwater sign, this was the first time i have ever been there.
me, this is a bad pic of me

2 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! love your name by the way ... 'tess' is a family name...similar... thinking about using it someday! :)

WheresMyAngels said...

That picture of your husband cracks me up! You didn't let him know you posted it did you?