BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 03, 2008

ORANGE PEEL 2008

Today is the day!!! I get to go to Stillwater for Orange Peel to see my fave band Sugar Land and my moms fave Kelly Pickler tonight. I will try to take lots of pictures.
Poor Michael has to have 5 teeth pulled today at 12pm. His dad is going to babysit him while im going to be gone. So pray for him, he has not had any sleep for the last week his mouth has just been throbbing and he is on the 3rd antibiotic and the pain meds are just not cutting it.
Well sorry my life has been boring the last week, nothing really to talk about. I have taken another job working after hours thursday nights, just something else to add to my list. But with christmas coming and two birthdays after christmas, i really need that extra money.

Also i got good news, a doctors office opening for a nurse, i will be going to interview for in a few days. I am really hoping i get it, i am tired of going from office to office floating.
Have a Great Weekend!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish Michael Dale Kramer a Happy Birthday!

"Happy Birthday, Uncle MIKEY!"

Love from All of us!