BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Playing in the snow/ice

The last few days have been crazy, it sounded like it has hailing but it was just the freezing rain hitting up against the windows. I can not wait till it starts to dry up.Yesterday it started melting but it just refreezed last night. I need to go today and pay bills so we are just waiting till it warms up that way the roads are not to bad. Yesterday they decided on playing in the snow a different way. WITH DIRTBIKES! I have a video of my husband jumping the ditch but i will put that on later. My yard is going to be torn up when it is all said and done.

crashing in the snow








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ice was some nasty stuff! About 9:00 Tuesday night I started my car. Then about 20 minutes later, I tried scraping the ice off. I nearly broke my ice scraper and didn't even make a dent in the ice. So then I broke out the big guns with the liquid de-icer. No joke I used nearly an entire can and it FROZE to my windshield. The ice was at least a couple of inches thick with NO visiblity whatsoever. So there was absolutely no way I was going anywhere that night! LOL It was actually quite comical!