BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Okay so its 11:30pm and i can't sleep

must of been the daytime sinus med i took like 8hours ago, i get bad reactions to medications for allergys and sinuses
so this is my new hair cut, i really don't like it, it is actually alot shorter than what it was when i cut like 2 months ago

Here is another picture of me, we had friends over last night, i have realized that i have gained some weight. I try so hard to lose weight and i just can't. Starting tommarrow it is going to be no pop, my kidney really need a flushing before i get another stone. i hardly ever take pictures of myself because i take horrible pics and can you see i have a double chin, holy crap i don't know what i am going to do. if anybody has any good diet tricks please let me know because i need to lose at least 45lbs before summertime. especially if i want to go to the lake!
That is something i odd to start doing is posting about me going on a diet, maybe that might help get it off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happen to LOVE the last pic. So good to see big smiles on your faces.

nancygrayce said...

I really like your haircut and I know just what you mean about gaining weight and how hard it is to take it off!

I'm trying to lose now too, but I don't seem to be able to cut the sweets out :)