BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy late New Year

I figured i have not blogged in a while that i would. We had a good christmas, bryer got a wii so thats all you ever see on the tv. Kennedy got a barbie jeep and i got a sewing machine. Ihave yet to use it though because i can not get it threaded. I have been making hairbow nonstop and i have a new thing birpcloths. Kennedy turned 2 on 1-1-09, we didn't give here a big party just some family but she was happy to have her hannah montana cake. well hopefully once i find the cord to plug my camera into the computer.






UPDATE




I found these pics on my computer that i have taken and played with them in photoshop so thought i would share
































































0 comments: