BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 11, 2009

kids winter pictures i did today




























































We about got attacked by the geese and ducks at one park and ended up going to a different one. Poor kennedy would not even get out of the car she was screaming and crying. it was pretty scary, i ended up jumping in the back seat cause they started coming at me when i was getting her out of the car.

I didn't tell you we have mice here. I absolutly hate mice!! The good thing is we have killed 4 in the last 24 hours. I thought that was all of them, well just a few minuates ago i saw a little head peeking out underneth my dishwasher. Guess we still have some. Them stinkin mouse traps really work! I think im gonna get me a cat!


5 comments:

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Mice are cute but no when your invaded by them!
Your kids are so cute!

Just stopping by from SITS!

Anonymous said...

Cute Pix!
The kids have grown up SOOO much!
Give them kisses from all of us!

Ali said...

Beautiful family! You know what we have here in Arkansas? Scorpions! I have to set traps every fall! (Here via SITS)

Claire said...

Great pictures! I'm glad that you know what I mean about little girls who MUST dress themselves. It's just easier not to argue!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Great Pictures! The 4th one is so cool!