BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

ICE STORM IS COMING!!

Yep thats right we are supposed to get another ice storm tommarrow starting around noon. I am really hoping i don't get school tommarrow night cause i am not ready for my assessment tests, but i do want to get it over with.
Well saturday we went to increidable pizza for our nephews birthday party. Here are a few pictures. I didn't take any of the kids playing games cause little miss kennedy kept running off from me.

this is reni rose

kennedy eating a cupcake







bryer is so funny


the boy to the right was the birthday boy and the little girl standing in front of the table was my SIL s brothers daughter and then my sister in law is the one next to her.

Today was a lazy day, we stayed home all day. I am really lucky to have a son like bryer, he is so sweet. He helped me today by sweeping the kitchen and dining room, picking up the laundry room, vacuming the living room, and straightening up the cabnits(i really don't know why he did that but he was on a roll). He told me he just wanted to make me happy. Cause i do get kinda grippy when the house is destroyed and around here i really mean destroyed. i think i have OCD on cleaning cause i can not sleep if it is mess. But it was nice.
Michael spent most of the day at football practice for the big game fire/ems vs police. its coming up in march and is going to be held in collinsville this year on the turf. it will be lots of fun, i am helping with it again this year i just really hope it is not as cold as it was last year. I will give you more details on it later so if you leave around here and want to come. All the benefits go to CANCER SUCKS, which goes towards caner research. Last year we got to go to a Tulsa Talons football game and give the $5,000 check we raised from the football game to cancer research. This year is extra special cause we lost a best friend to cancer back in may. Michael is going to be sore from practice but it all worth it in the end.

2 comments:

Jayme said...

eeek! i don't think i'm ready for another ice storm!

Anonymous said...

Wow! There are some absolutely gorgeous kids in those pictures! :)

Looks like you were able to get more pix than I did! Parties are always crazy there! Thanks again for coming! Love Ya!