BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 26, 2009

ICE STORM 09

Since about noon we have gotten nothing but freezing rain. The highway is so bad that everyone is wrecking even if you only go only 5 to 10mph.
This is supposed to go on till wednesday 6am.

This is what we are doing today where it is warm

Poor Buster likes to stay outside most of the time and he has stayed inside all day only going out once.



my car can you see the ice

our front porch steps and sidewalk is just a pure layer ice

2 comments:

Marshmallow Circus said...

I hope you stay warm and cozy today. There is a freezing rain warning in north texas but here in the south we are at over 70 degrees. Crazy!

Anna said...

I hope you are staying warm! I absolutely hate the cold. Btw, thanks for following my blog!