BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 04, 2009

WHAT A HOUSE FULL!

Yes we have a house full. And i have quickly realized my house is small, small kitchen, small dining room, small everything. Trying to make extra room for everything that i possibly can. My sister, daughter and her boyfriend have come to live with us and get on there feet. So having 7 people in my little 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath house. So i have been soo soo soo tired everyday to blog or do anything. I have not got most of my spring cleaning done.
Well little miss kennedy will be starting cheer and tumbling hopefully by the end of the month. We are just waiting to hear when the class will start. They have to wait till they get enough to do a class. So i am so excited, then yesterday i went to a garage sale and found about 5 leotards just her size. She is going to be ready for it all.
We have also started the whole potty training thing, and it is going somewhat okay.
Bryer has also started baseball again and michael is coaching. We moved him up to 8 and under coach pitch baseball.


This is my little niece and kennedy


Here are just a few pic i took of her


Also check out the items i have put in my shop. hopefully i will be adding all these items that i have made soon

0 comments: