BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I have been doing some major spring cleaning. Im no longer worried about studing for school even though i do have my national registry test but i have no idea when i will be taking that yet. So today i worked on bryers room, i will post before and after shots. I am not quite done yet.
Tonight we went and visited FIL at the hospital. Sunday they moved him to detox because he is a very bad alcholic. He is doing good, still can not walk all that well we will have to get him a walker. They are talking about letting him go home tommarrow. So we will see how it goes. I am hoping any day now we will get our tax return back. We are not getting back as much as we usually get but oh well it will pay bills off. I am off to bed talk at ya later

0 comments: