BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week will be alittle short.

I did not bring equipment home from the firedepartment so i could study my practical skills for my test tonight.

I did not break open every chocolate in the box of chocolates that my hubby gave me for valentines day only to find out they were only the same.

I did not let my hubby, step dad, and son make my front yard a dirt bike track.

I did not find my check card laying on the side of the road in the town next to ours(well hubby actually found it while he was reading meters)

I did not just leave 5 no 6 loads of laundry in baskets by my chair because i was tired of folding for a while.

I did not win $34 at bingo friday night.

I did not go and freeze my butt off yesterday and watched the guys practice football.

I am not going to have a birthday party in a couple weeks when her birthday was actually january 1st

2 comments:

Rebecca Harber said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I love your "Not Me's" those are great.

megan said...

Lol! That completly cracks me up! I will have to check that out!! Thank you for the b-day wishes for my baby!

Blessings to you!
Megan