BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 02, 2009

Not me monday





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Well here it goes, everyones doin it so i decided to try it.

I did not spend drive 2 hours saturday to go to taco tico, just to spend 30 minuates in there eating.

I did not blow off studying all week so i could make dresses,(shame on me)

I did not let my children paint all over the dining room table, chairs, fabric, clothes and floor, nope not me

I did not go to my moms house for the superbowl just so i can eat stew, just because i did not feel like cooking.

I did not go to the bank of oklahoma atm and withdraw money just so i can get a 40% off coupon for hobby lobby

I did not got to hobby lobby 5 times last week.

I did not let my dog out of the back yard, just because the new neighbors across the keep getting mad about him running loose. (hey he keeps getting out of the back yard for some reason anyways)(plus them people don't like us)

I did not turn my husbands pager on scan yesterday to listen to all of the firedepartments out on grass fires since my house scanner is not working properly.

I did not bring home a sewing machine that was thrown in the trash by an older lady,(hey the sucker works great why not put it to good use!)

Well there you have it , its not much but if i think of some more i will post them.
CHECK OUT ME GIVEAWAY JUST BELOW

0 comments: