BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

They are out!!!!

Yeah they are out but guess what? THEY STOLE ALL MY MONEY!!!!!!! YES I SAID STOLE ALL MY MONEY. i am so sooo soo mad right now, especially at myself for letting them do this to me. i should have listened to everyone when they said to make them leave. but i am such a nice person i tried helping. i will be damn if i ever do it again(excuse my language dana lol!) but what the heck, i keep asking myself why why did they do that. i have cried, thought of doing mean things to them but that is the old me. and as my son says "you don't trust in god if you do mean things". and that is right, it WILL come back to them and they WILL pay for it, not from me but from the big man upstairs. They stole money from me last week and stole from bryer and stole from my daughter. i am done, and i know it sounds mean very mean, but as long as i live i don't think i can ever talk to them and forgive them. you should always forgive and forget but some times it is just to dang hard. I know everything will work out till next payday, it always does. and what happens to you just makes you stronger of a person and you learn from your mistakes. I will just keep praying like i have done all day, i know i have yelled at god and i shouldn't but i guess sometimes i just think why why did it happen to me, i am a good person. and it is not gods fault, he doesn't make them do that. So i did ask for forgiveness. But i have calmed down now and going to start cleaning for our family cookout tommarrow.
thanks for listening yall

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the situation didn't end well. I'll remember everyone in my prayers.

It was really nice to see everyone yesterday. We all had a great time! Thanks again for the invite!

Stay in touch! Let us know if you need anything!

Love,
Dana