BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Its been forever

I have not blogged in a week and half. I have been soo completly busy with all this craft show stuff, i am in under my head (i think thats how they say it). If i am not at home working on items then we are at baseball/softball(yes i said softball me and michael are on the church team)/ridin the ambulance/or sleeping.
Our memorial day weekend was great! We sat around the pool and I sun bathed as the kids played. Everyday i have had friends children which is not any different than usual. I actually have not tanned i a tanning bed all year yet, i figured this year i will do it naturally with the sun. Although i have gotten very dark in the last week. Monday i went to my grandpa's side of the family reunion. Which was nice because i had never met any of them except my Great Aunt and Uncle. My cousin is a retired lawyer lives out on one of Oklahomas biggest and nicest lakes. He has a small yaht. So we went crusin the lake. Kennedy absolutly loved it. She loves the water anyway. Pictures to come soon, i am having camera issues.

Anyways....Did anyone watch Jon and Kate +8 Monday? Well i did today, i recorded and finally got to watch it today(i hardly ever watch tv only on monday nights when THE HILLS are on). I really feel bad for Kate. I know that must be hard having multiples and the divorce rate and then your whole marriage is in the tablods. She is kind of mean to Jon though.
I am looking forward to next weeks episode. And then next Monday night is the season final of THE HILLS, Lauren is leaving the show. I have watched it since it was Laguna Beach. I am a big Lauren Conrad fan.

Well i hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend.

0 comments: