BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 07, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENI ROSE

Today is my niece Serenity Rose 2nd birthday. This little girl is very special, she was healed just over a year ago from a heart condition that kept her in the hospital since the her first week of life. She and kennedy are just 2 months apart. Please visit their sitewww.throughthevalleyofserenity.com.
Also my two other favority nieces birthdays are here to, So happy Birthday Kayleigh and Gracee. We love you guys so much and wish you the best. Tell your daddy since its your day you get to be treated like little princesses that you are.
Love you Burk family
xoxoxo

Everybody have a great weekend, we have a school carnival tommarrow so hopefully everything will go smooth. Bryers little friend Lauren is the carnival princess for the morning pre-k class. Also please pray for her family they just lost her great grandfather to a long battle of dementia and the funeral is today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Birthday announcement, Aunt Tessa! We Love all of you too! Serenity hasn't done anything special today, just run around in her Minnie Mouse jammies and her minnie mouse house shoes while carrying her minnie mouse stuffed toy. Hey guess what her party theme is going to be? I bet you can't guess! What? Did you say Minnie Mouse? Wow! How did you know? :) Kayleigh, of course is going Hannah Montana. In a couple of weeks Gracee will be having a Bindi the jungle girl party! (She is a wild one!) We aren't doing anything major for the celebrations! On Sunday afternoon all the little cousins are meeting at Nanny and Papa's house! Everyone is welcome to come! My mom is fixing dinner and then we will have cake for Reni and Kayleigh! Everyone is meeting around 4:00. You don't need to bring any gifts or anything, just come and visit! I'll have to get back to you with the details for Gracee's party! Tom's Dad has offered to slurge for a big Birthday bash, probably at incredible pizza! Oh! By the way, Don't worry! Daddy spoils his princesses very well! :)
Thanks again!

Love,
The Burk Family

FYI - the word verification below is requiring me to type in the letters EPT ED NES! I am so NOT comfortable with that because after 5 kids, I am ALL EPTed out! I would be happy if I never see the letters E.P.T again! LOL
But seriously, How crazy is it that it would choose me for that letter combination? I hope someone is not trying to tell me something! :)