BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 15, 2008

Too Short of a Weekend

This weekend was so short, it seemed like i did
not get anything done. My goal this weekend
was to go through closets and bedrooms to organize,
but only one room got done. Which it should have been my room
but i guess that will take awhile. You can hardly even walk in that
room, there is a path to the bathroom and back to the bed.
I still have yet to put stuff up from the move and i have just stored it in
my bedroom.
Well friday night i had to work the after hours clinic (which is just a walk in clinic). We had several children come through there but one just really caught my eye. He was 4 years old and just talked like there was no tommarrow.
here was our conversation
me: is he on any medications?
grandfather: no
me: is he allergic to anything
grandfather: no not that we know of
little boy: yeah, yeah i am allergic to something
grandfather: and what is that
little boy: peas!
grandfather: oh really
little boy: yup can't eat peas
that was the funnist thing i have heard in a while from a child.

0 comments: