BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yes...its true....

I can not lie...i am in love with him lol. I feel like 15 again...the latest boyband fad....
I have read ALL 4 Twilight Saga books and even went and bought the movie+soundtrack!
I told my hubby that if this wickedly gorgous man was to ever ask me to marry me i could not say no lol! like that will ever happen:)

Everybody laughs at me at how big of a twilight fan i have become and it is sooo stinkin funny cause i have not been this into something in a long time. i read all the books in 3 days (they were all at least 600 pages long and the last one was 800). I can't wait till the second movie comes out, we are going to see it the day it comes out.


Somewhere you can get a twilight braclet online but i have yet to figure out where it is, if anyone knows please let me know!



But ohhh for now i can only dream...and keep watching the movie over and over until i have it memorized

0 comments: