BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 18, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL













Today was Bryers first day of Pre-K. My how time flies. It seems like yesterday he was just being born.
It amazes me how much he has grown, he has matured so much in the last few months. Everybody thinks that he is at least a 6 or 7 year old.
Tommy went in with me and Bryer to his room. Sometimes i wish my dad was here to see but i know that he was watching.
I have some great news.....I will be going back to school starting on monday, i will be doing my EMT Basic class out at the tech center. I applied for a scholarship to pay half but when i called they said that they are going to pay the full amount of $755, I was so happy. I know that Tommy Joe was really watching over me on that.

HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS!!!!

















Happy Hills church invited the Fire Department out again for a big bonfire and the guys ended up gettin out there hose and spraying the kids.

































































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Time really does fly! Just think, soon you'll blink and Kennedy will walk through those same doors. It's bitter sweet, I know. Love all the pix! They remind me of how much I miss you all! Thanks for the comments on Reni's site and for sending us yours. Give everyone my love!
Aunt Dana